Sunday, January 16, 2011

A lil work, and a prize earned.

A few months ago, I announced that I had earned a prize from Scentsy. I was excited that I got to choose what I got, and to be completely honest it wasn't that hard to win the prize. When in Direct Selling years ago, every prize or trip always seemed to unattainable, well Scentsy being the amazing company that it is made it different and totally achievable for it's Consultants. In order to earn a prize with this contest, you had to sell at least $400.00 for 4 months straight. There were 3 levels of prizes, if you sold the minimum $400.00 you got to select prizes from Room 1, which were about $100.00 in value, level 2 was to sell $1000.00 each month and those prizes were valued at $400.00, and level 3 was $2500.00 each month for a prize valued at $1000.00. I came close to reaching level 3, but ended up with level 2. I had a hard time choosing between a Cricut Expression and a Netbook. I finally choose the Cricut Expression. Around the same time that the prizes started shipping out we ended up moving, then with the Holidays and such, things got crazy. Well, a couple of weeks ago, I contacted our Consultant support line about having not ever receiving my award. The were so quick to rectify my problem and even helped me out a bit. I had since changed my mind and realized what I knew but didn't want to admit, I wouldn't really use a Cricut Expression. So I asked if since my shipment had been lost if I could switch, they allowed me to and walla, less than a week of me calling, I have my award, I'm pretty excited to start using it, and although it may not get used daily, I think it will definately come in handy for us. It'll be great on trips and to take to shows and things. Plus, when we do need an extra computer at home. I'm totally stoked about it, and just had to share once again, that I am so glad that 3 years ago, I choose to be a part of this company. I only wish I hadn't waited so long to join, I should have just done it when I first realized it and no been so worried about it. I am also happy to report, that I am right on track to win the Magical Memories trip that Scentsy has going right now. And, I did earn the cruise to the Bahama's but wasn't able to take advantage of that, next time for sure!!!

For all of you that have supported me and helped me reach my goals with this company, both team members and customers alike I truly appreciate all you do and have done. It is because of you that I get to 1- Enjoy my job, and 2- Brag about winning fun, neat prizes like this. Check out my new toy!

Netbook just out of the box.


The Netbook all fired up.

No comments:

Post a Comment