Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pain

Well, as most of you know, Jo has been having abdominal pain for the past few months. Well it's hitting hard this week, and I'm not sure why. I do know that it comes on strong when I am stressin out! So my question is, how do I stop stressing and worrying so dang much? I can't go shopping, because part of my stress is $MONEY$, I haven't found something that I could spend time doing that I enjoy, because it makes the stress worse as well. When I am done or taking a break from that, I start to freak out because of all the things that need to get done. So you see I am just not sure what to do to help with the stress issue?!?!?! The pain has been bad enough this week that I have been taking 2 pain pills instead of one, but don't fret it's not the Percocet that I was originally on, and have since been told I am addicted to, it's the non narcotic one. The bottle does say I can take 1-2 pills every 4 hours as needed for pain. Problem is 2 pills makes me really out of it and people keep asking me what's going on, and then when I get off work all I do is sleep. It's also getting hard to eat a meal again, so it's back to piecing I go! Which isn't healthy because all I tend to piece on is bad for you crap.

So I'm asking everyone, what do you do to relieve your stress, apparently I need some new ideas, options, because the ones I have are just not working! And while you are all at it, if you know of a way to just make this stupid pain stop, I would be FOREVER grateful, and owe you so very much! Any ideas for me?

2 comments:

  1. Here is my blog address: http://www.olsontimes.blogspot.com
    Sorry I made an error on the last post that is why I deleted it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pain can never be good.. ugh! My all time favorite stress reliever is a good book in a comfy chair! With a snack on the side {Ice Water & Popcorn} Hope you get feeling better friend!

    ReplyDelete