Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Milt's ace hardware & Radioshack

Anyone in Vernal need a local place to go get just about anything? Try going to Milt's Ace Hardware & Radioshack. It's local so you are supporting our community, not to mention they sell just about everything under the sun. I hear their Office Manager Rocks too, but I may just be biased. But really I do like to shop there, the people are friendly, they seem to know what they are doing, I mean they know more than me doesn't take much for that, but they tell me how I can do stuff and it usually works! You should also go check out their blog at
http://miltsacehardwareandradioshack.blogspot.com/ Check it out. When you go into the store, make sure you give a shout to Annalee, she is pretty much awesome and needs to hear it every once in awhile! Stop in say Hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment