Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Long over due post!

I could go on and on about how crazy it's been, but at this point, it almost feels like a waste to mention. So I will simply say, that with Jo working full time again, sitting at the computer to email, blog, or facebook is not high on the priority list. I feel horrible however that this post was not done sooner. I know that I don't have to post it either, but I also know that my mom would do the same for me, if she were the bloggin' type, that is.

So, let's get to it! A few years ago Jo's mom started selling Avon, she enjoyed it, but then let it slide to the backburner and quit because of work and all kinds of things. Well, recently she decided that she missed it, and wanted to start it up again. So she did! So I am asking for all you to support her in your Avon buying needs. If you don't know much about the product check out her website at www.youravon.com/sharonbills I know that she is going to enjoy doing Avon again, and I know that with everyone's support and her excitement about the great products that they have, she will do great! I'm a horrible daughter and haven't placed an order yet, but I plan to very soon, and can't wait! Check out their specials and great offers!

Thanks! Much love to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment