Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I have always thought of myself as an unlucky person. Ya know, I don't win more than a $1.00 or 2 when I play a lottery ticket, I don't even try when we go to Vegas, because let's face it, lady luck isn't on my side. I've signed up for raffles and such my whole life and I have very seldom won anything. But I think that there have days in my life when Lady luck was with me. For example, the day I was born, my mother went through a lot to get me here safely, and she succeeded! How lucky was I, that day? And another example of my luck is when Darin asked me to be a part of his family. This meant that I not only got another mother figure in my life, but I was able to take on another Grandmother as well! When I finally get the chance to be a mother, I hope I can follow in your footsteps Mom! Thanks for all that you have done for me, and continue to do. I am so blessed and lucky to have you in my life!

With this weekend being Mother's Day, I would like to tell all of the Mother's I know, that I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day! I cannot wait to be on this journey with each of you and follow your examples.

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mom's we know! Have a wonderful day, and enjoy it, you deserve it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment