Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tupperware Party

I have a good friend here in Dickinson, that like me just recently moved here. She is trying to build her business here like me, she had a party for me a couple of months ago, and I promised her that I would return the favor. I would like to invite each of you to join in the fun with me. Starting May 15th I will be having a Catalog Tupperware party!

I am so excited for this because every piece of tupperware I have ever seen before has been an amazing quality product, and the tupperware brand of items that I own, are AWESOME! I have flipped through their catalogs and LOVE what I see, I love the colors and styles of their products. Plus the guarentee that they offer with their product, really does it get any better than a Lifetime guarentee?

For those of you who don't know much about Tupperware, your in luck, I don't either, so I'm excited to get some of their product and learn some more. Here is what I can tell you-

- Lifetime guarentee on all products. If your product cannot be replaced you will receive a credit for your item!

- Each order will NOT be charged shipping!!! I think this is awesome, because I know how much that adds. I will pay the extra shipping charges if your order is $25.00 or more, to Thank you for ordering and supporting my party! In short, you won't be charged ANY shipping, no matter where we ship it!!!

- You can reheat Tupperware in the microwave safely!

_ You can use Tupperware in the Freezer as well!

- Tupperware products unless specified are also Dishwasher safe, Hello bonus!!!

I know there's a bunch more to learn, so let's get to it.

To avoid any additional costs I would like to have everyone view online, if however for some reason the site won't work or you need a catalog, please let me know, I will get you one right away!

Cherrie's website is: www.my2.tupperware.com/tastefulycherrie

The special we will be using will be on the site starting May 15, 2010, so don't rush to get me your order before then, they have some AWESOME deals in their flyer, savings up to 55% WOWZA!!!

You can send your orders to me, and I will pass them on to Cherrie and get you a total ASAP, and get you a total! You can pay either me, or give your Credit Card information to Cherrie, whatever is best for you!

The party will go from now, or May 15th- May 26th, 2010.

I look forward to hearing from each of you, and Thank you all in advance for your support!

Happy Tupperware Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I ran into a girl today that I used to ride the bus to school with. We were trying to think of how we knew each other and somehow your name came up. She said that you helped her at her wedding and helped her once when she really needed you. I thought it was wonderful. You are so unconditionally kind! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete