Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful Thoughts

Can't believe it's the end of November and we are celebrating Thanksgiving already. It seems like just yesterday it was July 4th, and then I step back and think ok, that's wasn't yesterday... This Thanksgiving we have soo much to be Thankful for Thanks to our wonderful Parents, who support and love us, even when you think we are making a mistake you support our choices to do what we feel is right! Our families for also supporting us, and being there to talk when we need it. I can honestly say that I would be completely lost without each of you in my life. Our awesome friends, who are there for us to talk, cry, and just plain listen, you know who are and you ROCK!!! There is soo much more, and if I try to list it all out, I know I would feel horrible later seeing I have forgotten something, so I will spare you all just know that we are Thankful for so much this year.

It's been a hard Thanksgiving for Jo, as she is so far from family, and that's never happened before, however we are sticking with the attitude that if it doesn't kill us, it will only make us stronger!

Life here in North Dakota is treating us well, and as we are making no announcements we are excited to report that we have learned that our new insurance (from Darin's work) covers some of the cost of our Fertility treatments. This is a HUGE load off of our minds and shoulders, and we hope to be progressing with all of it soon. We of course will keep you all updated, for now we are still researching with the Doctor's and insurance company to get all the coverages figured and worked out together. On this point, please keep us in your prayers, having a baby was beginning to feel impossible for both of us, and this helps tremendously!

Lots of Love & Thanks to each of you. Hope you all have a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving and Holiday Season!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that things are moving forward for you again with the fertility stuff. I think of you often and will continue to hope & pray that things will work out like you want them to. (Lucky on the insurance! That's great news)

    ReplyDelete