Sunday, July 25, 2010

A great gift!

I was given a totally awesome Birthday gift this past week. Due to my visit from Strep Throat our get together with a couple of friends had to be postponed, well, one of those friends decided to visit and brought me my Birthday Gift! I absolutely LOVE it! It is of course, Purple and Green. Which some of you may not know are not only Scentsy colors, but my two Favorite colors, as well.

Liz is the friend that made me this awesome, homemade gift. She is so very creative and crafty, that it too her, I think she said 2 days to make in her spare time, and she dreamed up the pattern and design. She does awesome work doesn't she? She has signed up to do a Craft show this November. If your interested in more information, let me know, I will get you her information! Darin and I had her make a Hat & Scarff set at Christmas for a gift, it was a huge hit!

On a side note, I am feeling much better, and although Strep kicked my butt, I am still a little week, but definately getting back to my old self. Now, to get caught up. Darin and I are super excited, we leave for Denver, Colorado on Tuesday for Scentsy Convention. We will be back in North Dakota on Sun. Can't wait to tell you all about Convention and the fun and exciting things Scentsy has in store for us, this year!

Love to all!


My cute new purse, filled with all my goods!


Back of purse.



The front of my cute new purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment