Monday, July 12, 2010

Scentsy Special, and Happy Birthday Jo!!!

Being today is Jo's Birthday, we have created a way for everyone to Celebrate with us, and of course, we are adding some AWESOME Scentsy Specials! If you leave a comment here on the blog, you will receive 5% off your order placed on Tuesday, July 13, 2010. Wanna know more about the special, leave your email in your comment, or email us at darinandjo@yahoo.com and we'll make sure you get the email!

We would love to hear the stories or memories you have of yourself and Jo!

Happy birthday Jo!!!!

Happy commenting!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to the One and Only sister who just keeps reminding me of how old I am!
    Don't fret, I still Love you!

    P.S. I never got to tell you how much fun Korbin had while visiting you, Thank you for making his stay soooo WONDERFUL! WE lOVE & MISS YOU! Laura & Korbin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww lady, I sure wish I knew before I saw you that today was your special day!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We'll have to do lunch or something fun to celebrate. Sure hope you have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete