Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Lonnie!

Happy 21 to Lonnie Michael Bills! I was 9 when this lil bundle of joy came into our lives, can honestly say I don't remember too much about it. What I do remember is being SO excited that I was going to be an aunt! I remember telling kids at school and they all told that I was too young to be an aunt, and I responded with well, I have an old brother so he made me an aunt young. I was always so excited to hold you and I do remember getting my feelings hurt because your mom was so protective and made me sit down and felt she would watch my every move with you (she had a right, I was young and you were her first.) Since that day, I have been so very proud to be a part of your life! I was always so excited to see your plays, or games, and when you graduated High School I couldn't believe it was true. Not only did I watch your parents and grandparents so proud of you, I too was very proud! I was so excited when you decided to come back to Vernal, and loved every minute of the time we got to spend together. Cried when you left us again, but never once has that Proud Aunt feeling left me. Darin is proud of you to and enjoys the time you get to spend with us. Though it's not often enough! We love you Lonnie! HAPPY HAPPY Birthday!!!!

Korbin wanted to be in the picture with Lonnie, the cake was way to tempting for him and here he is sharing his icing on the finger with Lonnie.
The birthday boy and his cake. Obviously this was taken on Sunday when Lonnie was able to join us for dinner before heading back to price to work. I seriously cannot believe my oldest nephew is 21!

No comments:

Post a Comment