Monday, August 3, 2009

Jo's new hair-do!

Everyone gets bored with their hair and needs a change. Well it was my turn, I get bored with mine very easily and often, I will be the first to admit it. So this past weekend Ihad an appointment with an AWESOME stylist in town and took care of my itch for some change. Her are the results. I really like it and it got a compliment from Darin, so she must have done a totally amazing job! Thanks Amy! You rock girl!
A lil side front action! showing a lil bit of the blonde/red on top.
From the back. Yes this is an A-line cut with a stack. I am loving it!

I told Darin I wanted some pics of my hair for the blog and asked him to zoom in. This pic is not in the best focus but it does show the hair length and cut well, just not the color.


No comments:

Post a Comment