Thursday, August 6, 2009

Melts my heart!

This post is seriously a heart warmer for me! Darin and I have had a lot of talks about kids and raising our kids and so on, with all of our problems getting pregnant and starting our family, well Darin has admitted to me his fear of him not being a good father for multiple reasons. While I think this fear is very very common among both men and women, I still think it's something to take very seriously! Well there was no doubt in my mind nor was there ever the fact that Darin would be a great father! Well having the kids around has proven that to me and hopefully opened his eyes a little as well. These may not be our kids, however we spend so much of our time with them and as always Darin is wonderful to help me think of ideas and ways to not only entertain each of the kids but to help them learn and enjoy their days with us! So I wanted to show the world ( or everyone in our blogging world) just how great of a father I think Darin will be and why! Please note that all of these pictures were Darin's idea and I just happened to have the camera around to catch them! Once we get pregnant, our kids will be so lucky!!!

After making cookies, Darin took each of the boys aside for a little story time! He had Korbin clapping and making the sounds in the book as well! Keep in mind that Darin isn't really a reader himself!
When Korbin woke up from his afternoon nap, Darin scooped him up to cuddle for a few minutes while Korbin fully woke up, this while Jo was busy in the Kitchen!

Korbin loves music! So we turned the music on one afternoon and Darin grabbed Korbin and started dancing with him! Korbin just smiled, laughed and giggled!


No comments:

Post a Comment