Thursday, August 27, 2009

Scentsy Lover? I do think so!!!

Okay, maybe they hear Jo talk about Scentsy a little to much!?!?! But this is just too good not to share. The other day Jo had her nail appointment and before hand we gathered up quiet toys, books, and the drawing pad to keep the boys entertained. Well ,we were in luck, there was a little boy in the waiting area waiting for his mom to get her hair done at the same time. Emilio and him hit it off and were playing and sharing a coloring book before I could blink! WONDERFUL, he's busy for awhile. While visiting with my wonderful nail girl, Coby, this conversation was overheard.

Emilio: Do you use Scentsy at your house?
Little Boy: What's Scentsy, I haven't ever heard of that?
Emilio: My baby sitter sells Scentsy, it's really cool, it makes everything smell really good! (walks over to my Scentsy covered and filled purse on the floor next to me) Here give this to your mom, I bet she'd like it!
Little Boy: Oh, Okay (puts the catalog in his backpack)
SERIOUSLY, am I that bad? Or am I just that good? I also recently had this conversation with the kids while delivering Scentsy orders earlier this week.
Kellee: Is it hard to sell Scentsy and work at the same time?
Jo: It can be to be really good at selling Scentsy you need to spend a lot of time and work hard. Why do you ask?
Kellee: Well I want to sell Scentsy when I get older, but I will be getting called out all the time like Darin does with his job, so I may have to make my husband manage our Scentsy business.
Emilio: I bet I could sell Scentsy, Wrestle like the professionals, and bull-ride. Do you think I could?
Jo: Well if you worked really hard, I'm sure you could!

Do ya think these kids love Scentsy? They help make sampler molds and don't even worry about how excited they get when an order comes in, they know that we seperate it, and make sure it's all there, label it and add it to the inventory. We have been so busy lately with it, that up until school started they were asking me daily how many deliveries we had to make that day?
They are such good helpers, and at least I'm teaching them about a GREAT product right?
Sorry, but I just had to share this!

No comments:

Post a Comment