Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tag...8 things.

I have been tagged by Amy! 8 things I am looking forward to: 1-Scentsy Convention 2-Alone time with Darin 3-Shopping 4- The house to sell. 5-Payday 6-Lazy Sundays 7-My house to magically become clean 8-Sleeping in 8 things I did this weekend: 1-Got my hair done 2-Relaxed 3-Watched a movie 4- Celebrated Lonnie's 21st Birthday! 5-Moved the lawn 6-Got my Itunes working 7-Did a lil shopping 8-Went to lunch with my Mom & Dad 8things I wish I could do: 1-Lose weight and keep it off, while eating whatever I want 2-Keep the house REALLY REALLY clean, all the time 3-Have enough money to donate to charities 4-Be in two places at once 5- Enjoy cooking & be good at it. 6-Never have to worry about anything again 7-Wear a bikini 8-Excercise more so I would look good in that bikini! 8 places I would like to travel: 1-Alaska 2-Ireland 3-New York 4-Hawaii 5-Bahama's 6-Cancun 7-Seattle 8-a Cruise to anywhere 8 shows I watch: 1-Grey's Anatomy2-Hawthorne 3-Private Practice 4-Ghost Whisperer 5-Oprah 6-Dr Phil 7-CSI 8- Numbers Here are the 8 people I tag: 1-Annalee 2-Kami 3- Amber 4- Jena 5-Ashley 6-Janice 7-Kristie 8-Kate

1 comment:

  1. I finally did it :) I changed it up a bit though... I didn't have 8 places or 8 tV shows.. but I compensated!

    I loved your answers btw :)

    ReplyDelete